Tennis Week with Roy Emerson in Switzerland
|Roy Emerson is considered not only one of the most successful tennis players of all time (28 Grand Slam titles overall) but also one of tennis' most popular personalities. Roy and his wife, Joy, host one of the most unique and luxurious tennis fantasy holidays in the world.
Why host tennis vacations in Switzerland? Roy Emerson Gstaad Palace Hotel = one incredible combination. Emerson has traveled the globe and considers the Palace Hotel one of the most beautiful of settings in the world, truly "tennis in paradise." As the Swiss Open five-time champion, Roy has found a way to continue to spend time in the beautiful alpine village of Gstaad and worked with the Palace Hotel to develop his tennis fantasy holidays. Live in the lap of luxury; savor first-class cuisine, impeccable personalized hotel service, and the graciousness of the Emersons surrounded by one of the most stunning settings you could imagine.
- Visit their website for a complete list of dates
- Accommodations in a standard single or double room; flowers and fresh fruit in the room.
- Swiss breakfast buffet, lunch and dinner, including a dinner in a traditional Swiss restaurant and a picnic in the mountains.
- Welcome cocktail party.
- Welcome gift.
- 27 ½ hours of tennis lessons according to a detailed program (weather permitting).
- One sports massage (25 minutes) at the hotel Beauty and Wellness Center (for participants of the clinic only).
- Unlimited access to the indoor and heated outdoor pool, sauna, steam bath and gym room.
- Palace Hotel, Gstaad, Switzerland. A highly desirable holiday destination, Gstaad is renowned for its sophistication and unspoiled year-round stunning scenery and is located about two hours by car from Geneva or two and a half hours from Zurich.
- Fly into Zurich or Geneva airports.
There are several transportation options from either airport to the Palace Hotel:
- Take a train
- Hire a car with a driver
- Rent a car
- Request a limousine transfer from the hotel
- $2,000-$4,000 U.S. dollars, depending on the type of room reserved; air fare not included.
- To calculate Swiss Francs to any currency: www.xe.com