LACOSTE PASSPORT TO PARIS Sweepstakes
NOPURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
Purchase does not increase chances of winning.
Void in Puerto Rico and all other U.S. territoriesand possessions, and where prohibited by law.
1. Sponsor. The Lacoste Passport toParis Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by The Tennis Channel, Inc.,2850 Ocean Park Boulevard, Suite 150, Santa Monica, California 90405 (the “Sponsor”).
2. ELIGIBILITY.The Sweepstakes is open to legal U.S. residents physically located and residingin the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen(18) years of age or older at time of entry. Void in Puerto Rico and all otherU.S. territories and possessions, and where prohibited by law. Employees of Sponsor, Lacoste S.A.(“Lacoste”), Tennis Express, Inc. (“Tennis Express”), related entities,distributors, parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotionfulfillment agencies, retailers, and their families and immediate householdmembers of each are not eligible (the “Sweepstakes Entities”). Entrants must bephysically located in one of the fifty (50) United States or the District ofColumbia at the time of entry.
3. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD/DEADLINES.The Sweepstakes entry period begins on April 28, 2015, at 12:01AM Pacific DaylightTime (“PDT”) and will end on June 7, 2015, at approximately 11:59PM PDT (the “SweepstakesPeriod”). For purposes of these Official Rules (“Rules”), all times and daysare PDT.
4. HOW TO ENTER. There isone (1) way to enter the Sweepstakes. Duringthe Sweepstakes Period, entrants may enter once per day by the followingmethod:
a. Online Entry.During the Sweepstakes Period, entrants may log on to http://www.tennischannel.comor log on to your Facebook account and visit Tennis Channel’s official Facebookpage located at www.facebook.com/tennischannel(collectively, the “Entry Site”) and click on the Sweepstakes text link oricon, either of which will take entrant to the Sweepstakes entry page. Entrantmay then complete and thereafter submit the Sweepstakes entry form (each an “Entry”collectively, the “Entries”). All online submissions must include entrant’sfirst and last name, email address (“Address”), state of residence, zip codeand age and may also include street address, city, telephone number (includingarea code), and the answers to certain marketing questions (collectively, the “EntryInformation”). Entries will be limited to one (1) Entry per person/ Address percalendar day during the Sweepstakes Period (regardless of whether one (1)person has more than one (1) Address. Entries in excess of one (1) per day willbe void and disqualified. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed byentrant’s online service will apply. All required Entry Information must becompleted in full. Use of any automated entry device or software is prohibited.All Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged orreturned. False or deceptive Entries or acts, as determined by Sponsor in itssole discretion, will render the entrant ineligible. Entrants represent andwarrant that they have not purchased any kind of device or Internet service orcreated a Facebook account in order to submit an Entry or participate in and/orenter the Sweepstakes. Entrants will have the option to “opt in” to receivesubsequent electronic communication from Sponsor and/or Sweepstakes promotionalpartners. Opting to receive further information is not a requirement for entryin the Sweepstakes nor does it increase chances of winning.
Entries by any other method other than set forth above inSection 4a. are void.
5. HOW TO WIN.Grand Prize (as described below) winner will be randomly selected from amongall eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period, on or about June 15,2015 by the Sponsor. The decisions of the Sponsor will be final and binding andcannot be appealed. The Grand Prize winner will be notified by phone, e-mail,text message and/or mail on or about June 18, 2015, and must meet alleligibility requirements including the execution and delivery of all necessaryreleases (as described below).
6. PRIZE.One (1) Grand Prize package which includes: (i) winner and one (1) guest willhave an opportunity to gain admission for two (2) of the first three (3) daysof the 2016 Roland Garros (a/k/a the French Open) tennis championships at theRoland Garros Stadium in Paris, France (approximate retail value (“ARV”) Six HundredDollars ($600.00)); (ii) round trip Economy Class air transportation for the winnerand one (1) guest from a major commercial gateway airport near winner’sresidence (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to a majorcommercial airport in Paris, France (“Airline”) (ARV Three Thousand Dollars ($3,000.00));(iii) hotel accommodations (single room/double occupancy, room and tax only) forwinner and (1) guest for five (5) nights at a hotel in Paris, France (asselected by Sponsor in its sole discretion) (“Hotel”) (ARV Two Thousand Five HundredDollars ($2,500.00)); (iv) a gift card in the amount of One Thousand Dollars ($1,000.00)redeemable at any Lacoste boutique retail store, excluding the Lacoste online store(the “Lacoste Boutique”); and (v) a gift card in the amount of Five HundredDollars ($500.00) redeemable at the Tennis Express website currently located atURL www.tennisexpress.com (the “Tennis Express Website”) (collectively, the“Grand Prize”). ARV of the Grand Prize is Seven Thousand Six Hundred Dollars ($7,600.00).
Grand Prize winner and guest will be required to have, andare solely responsible for obtaining, a valid U.S. passport and any necessaryand required travel documents (visas, ID’s, etc.). All travel arrangements willbe made by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Grand Prize winner and guest musttravel together on same itinerary. Guest may be a minor only if Grand Prize winneris the guest’s parent or legal guardian. Grand Prize winner and guest may be maybe required to sign and return such additional prize-related documents areprovided by Sponsor, including without limitation, for airline travel and/orhotel accommodation. The Grand Prize is non-refundable for cash andnon-changeable once issued. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolenelements of the Grand Prize. Prize winner cannot assign or transfer their prizeto another person. Grand Prize winner and guest must travel departing on orabout May 27, 2016 and returning on or about June 2, 2016, exact dates to be confirmedand finalized by Sponsor. If Grand Prize winner is not available on such dates,Grand Prize will be forfeited and an alternate Grand Prize winner may beselected at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Should Grand Prize winner choose to taketrip with no guest, then the remaining elements of the Grand Prize shallconstitute full satisfaction of Sponsor’s Grand Prize obligation to winner andno additional compensation will be awarded. No refund or compensation will bemade in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel andaccommodations are subject to availability. Travel is subject to the terms andconditions set forth in this Sweepstakes, and those set forth by the Sponsor’sairline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. Nosubstitution, transfer, or cash equivalent for Grand Prize (or Grand Prizecomponents) will be allowed, except that Sponsor may substitute a Grand Prize(or Grand Prize component) for one of equal or greater value for any reason, inSponsor’s sole discretion. In the event that a Grand Prize component is notavailable for any reason, then remaining elements of Grand Prize shallconstitute full satisfaction of Sponsor’s Grand Prize obligation to winner andno additional compensation will be awarded. Any depictions of Grand Prize (or GrandPrize elements) are for illustrative purposes only.
Winner is responsible for any and all expenses and taxes notincluded in the Grand Prize package, including, but not limited to, Federal,state and local taxes, meals, drinks, gratuities, souvenirs, excursions, phonecalls, ground transportation, incidentals, tips, and for any additional applicabletravel fees, surcharges, service charges or passenger facility charges, andother personal expenses. Any restrictions on the use of gift cards in theLacoste Boutique and on the Tennis Express Website shall apply. All terms ofuse and policies regarding ordering merchandise from the Lacoste Boutique andon the Tennis Express Website shall apply, including without limitation, anyapplicable sales taxes, shipping and handling charges. All arrangements aresubject to availability. The Grand Prize is provided “as is” and without anywarranty of any kind.
7. CLAIMINGPRIZES/RELEASES. Eligibility, age andall claims made by a potential winner is subject to verification. Sponsor isnot responsible for any fraudulent communication sent to entrants not bySponsor. If a potential winner cannot be reached after a reasonable effort hasbeen exerted, or if he/she is found to be ineligible, an alternate winner maybe selected in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If the Grand Prize or Grand Prizenotification is returned as undeliverable or if the potential winner fails torespond to notification attempts, the potential winner may be disqualified, andan alternate winner may be selected in Sponsor’s sole discretion. In the eventthe winner declines the Grand Prize or winner fails to return completedreleases (as described below), Sponsor may elect, in its sole discretion, toselect an alternate winner. If a dispute arises regarding who submitted an Entry,the Entry will be deemed submitted by the legitimate holder of the MobileDevice and/or Address as determined by Sponsor. In the event of such disputes,potential winner may need to present a bill to confirm his/her status as theauthorized account holder of the account used to submit the winning Entry. Potentialwinner must complete, sign, have notarized and return an Affidavit ofEligibility/Prize Acceptance/Liability and (where legally permissible)Publicity Release Form, except where prohibited by law, within five (5) days ofreceipt of same. Winner’s guest (“Guest”) (or winner as parent or legalguardian if Guest is a minor), must also sign, have notarized and return anAffidavit of Eligibility/Prize Acceptance/Liability and Publicity Release,except where prohibited by law, within five (5) days of prize notification. Byaccepting the Grand Prize, winner and Guest consent to the use of winner and Guest’snames, address (city and state only), voice, biographical and Grand Prizeinformation and/or statements about Sweepstakes, photographs and likenesses, withoutadditional compensation, for programming, advertising, trade and promotionalpurposes in any and all media, whether now known or hereafter devised, in perpetuity,except where prohibited by law. If a potential winner or Guest fails to complywith the Rules and/or to submit required documentation within the designatedperiod, the Grand Prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may beselected at Sponsor’s sole discretion. By accepting the Grand Prize, winnerfurther acknowledges that the Sweepstakes Entities have neither made, nor arein any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation orguarantee, express or implied in fact or in law, relative to Grand Prize or GrandPrize suppliers or to any portion thereof, including by not limited to itsquality, merchantability, mechanical condition, or fitness for a particularpurpose. Sponsor shall not be responsible or liable for its failure to contactpotential winners due to an incorrect, out of date or undeliverable address, emailaddress or telephone number. Entrants should be sure to update their useraccounts regularly with their correct contact information so that they will beable to receive the Grand Prize if selected as a potential winner. A potentialwinner, who fails to notify Sponsor with any complaint or problem within three(3) days after attempted Grand Prize notification, forfeits their right to doso.
8. ODDS.Odds of winning the Sweepstakes will depend on the total number of eligibleEntries received.
11. Conditions Relatingto Participation in the Sweepstakes and Use of the Site. Sponsorreserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual itfinds, in its sole determination, to be tampering with the entry process or theoperation of the Sweepstakes, or the Site; to be in violation of the terms ofuse of the Site, to be acting in violation of the Rules; or to be acting in anunsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threatenor harass any other person. Without limitation of the foregoing, any use ofsoftware or hardware, including without limitation, a program, mechanism,system, robot, “bot”, macro or other artificial device, process or manipulation(“Manipulation”) is strictly prohibited. Sponsor reserves the right, in itssole discretion, to terminate any person’s participation in the Sweepstakeswhom Sponsor suspects has engaged in any Manipulation.
12. Bugs and Viruses; Irregularities SUSPENSION.Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to temporarily suspend theSweepstakes at any time and invalidate any corrupted Entries if a computervirus, bug, malfunction, Manipulation or other technical problem, regardless ofthe cause, affects, compromises, or corrupts the administration, security, orproper play of the Sweepstakes. Notice of such suspension will be posted at theEntry Site. Prizes that are not obtained through authorized legitimate methods,or are the result of Manipulation, mechanical, electronic, digital or computeror other error, are void. SPONSOR SHALL NOT BE OBLIGATED TO AWARD ANY PRIZETHAT RELATES TO OR ARISES OUT OF AN IRREGULAR ENTRY OR IMPROPER OR MISTAKENPRIZE NOTIFICATION, OPERATION OR FUNCTION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES. No more than thestated number of prizes in these Rules will be awarded.
In addition to the foregoing, if for any reason (including,but not limited to, strikes, lock-outs, acts of God, technical difficulties,and other events not within the reasonable control of Sponsor, e.g. forcemajeure) Sponsor cannot continue the Sweepstakes, Sponsor may, in its solediscretion, temporarily suspend the Sweepstakes for the duration of any forcemajeure event, or extend the Sweepstakes Period.
13. Release of Liability; Limitation of Liability.By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that the Releasees, theirrespective officers, directors and employees, and their agents,representatives, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising,promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors are not responsible forand shall not be liable for:
a. late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete,illegible, unintelligible Entries, lost, misdirected or otherwise undeliverablemail, or postage-due notices, release forms, affidavits or other correspondence;
b. potential winner’s unsuccessful efforts to claim any prize;
c. any telephone, electronic, hardware or software program,network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, slow-downs, failures, ordifficulties of any kind;
d. failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computertransmissions;
e. human error, incorrect or inaccurate transcription ofEntries;
f. any condition caused by events beyond the reasonable controlof the Sponsor that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted,however minor;
g. any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind, includingwithout limitation, personal injury, death and property damage arising inconnection with or as a result of the acceptance, possession, or use of aprize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes;
h. any unauthorized Entries or Manipulation by a person;
i. any printing or typographical errors in any materialsassociated to the Sweepstakes, or errors attributable to a malfunctioning prizenotice or pop-up window associated with the Sweepstakes;
j. any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasionof privacy; or
k. any damage to any entrant’s (or any third person’s) computerand/or its contents related to or resulting from any part of this Sweepstakes.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASEES, OR THEIR PARENTS, AFFILIATES,SUBSIDIARIES AND RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR ADVERTISING OR SWEEPSTAKES AGENCIESOR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS,BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT,INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR INCONNECTION WITH YOUR (1) ACCESS TO AND USE OF, OR INABILITY TO ACCESS, THESITE, (2) DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THIS SITE,(3) PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY OF THE GAMES AVAILABLE ON THE SITE,OR (4) ACCEPTANCE OF ANY PRIZE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ONTHIS SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE OTHER GAMES ONTHE SITE, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND,EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIESOF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOMEJURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FORINCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOMEOF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCALLAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
14. Governing Law. All issues andquestions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation andenforceability of these Rules, or the rights and obligations of any entrant andSweepstakes Entities, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance withthe laws of California. In any action brought to enforce the obligation orright of any party hereunder they consent to personal jurisdiction and venue inany court of appropriate jurisdiction in Los Angeles County, California. Theinvalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Rules shall not affectthe validity or enforceability of any other provision.
15. RULES AREBINDING. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s understandingof and full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Rules. Sponsorreserves the right to disqualify any entrant that Sponsor determines to be inviolation of any term contained in these Rules. Sponsor’s decision not toenforce a specific provision of these Rules does not constitute a waiver ofthat provision or of the Rules generally.
16. RULES/WINNERSLIST. For a copy of the Rules and/or the Winners List, send a request and aself-addressed, stamped envelope to: Tennis Channel 2014 Lacoste Passport toParis Sweepstakes “Rules”/”Winners List” (specify which), 2850 Ocean ParkBoulevard, Suite 150, Santa Monica, California 90405. Requests must be receivedby June 20, 2016. Washington and Vermont residents need not affix returnpostage for a copy of the Winners List. The Rules will be accessible from theEntry Site during the Sweepstakes Period. The Winner’s Name may be posted onthe Entry Site.
17. FACEBOOK.The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, orassociated with Facebook. Entrants understand they are providing their Entry informationto Sponsor and not to Facebook. All trademarks are the property of theirrespective owners.
©2015 The Tennis Channel, Inc. All Rights Reserved.