Tennis Channel (www.tennischannel.com) is the only 24-hour, television-based multimedia destination dedicated to both the professional sport and tennis lifestyle. A hybrid of comprehensive sports, health, fitness, pop culture, entertainment, lifestyle and travel programming, the network is home to every aspect of the wide-ranging, worldwide tennis community. It also has the most concentrated single-sport coverage in television, with telecast rights to the US Open, Wimbledon, Roland Garros (French Open), Australian Open, Emirates Airline US Open Series, ATP World Tour Masters 1000 events, top-tier WTA competitions, Davis Cup, Fed Cup by BNP Paribas, and Hyundai Hopman Cup. Tennis Channel is carried by nine of the top 10 video providers.
Position: Manager of Ad Sales Marketing – New York
The Manager of Ad Sales Marketing is primarily responsible for providing marketing support to the Ad Sales team in New York, Chicago and Los Angeles and helping to develop, activate and execute monetizable and innovative marketing solutions for Tennis Channel’s new and existing advertisers. The Manager will also work as a liaison between the Ad Sales team and the various departments within Tennis Channel including Creative Services, On-air Promotions, Consumer Promotions, Web Content, Original Programming, Production and Tennis Industry Relations as well as external clients. This position reports directly to the Executive Director of Ad Sales Marketing, with a dotted line to the Sr. Vice President, Ad Sales.
Daily Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
· Collaboration with the Executive Director of Ad Sales Marketing and the Ad Sales team on development of multiplatform advertising solutions
· Attend and present during client/agency meetings for the purpose of offering first hand communication with the Los Angeles team, regarding advertiser requests and needs. Timely communication with regards to all upcoming integrated advertising opportunities
· Execute production of client-specific short and long-form pieces and features
· Development of presentations and one-sheets for original programming, events and tournaments including the four Grand Slams, Indian Wells and Miami while working in conjunction with other departments including Research, Production and Marketing
· Assist in the Production and Presentation of upfront kits
· Composition of Grand Slam Recaps
· Responsible for updating the sponsorship document and creating and sending out sponsorship deliverables forms
· Ensure all projects stay on schedule in pre-production, production and post-production phases
· Communicate status of all projects via meeting recap notes, status reports and weekly Sales meetings
· Follow marketplace trends and provide updates and insights during brainstorm sessions and weekly Sales meetings
· Help facilitate client trips, events and outings where attendance might be necessary
· Travel may be required.
Minimum 2-3 yrs experience within an Agency or Network focusing on client services
Superior written and oral communications skills; ability to work across departments to implement solutions
Excellent presentation skills; comfortable with various presentation applications, especially Microsoft-PowerPoint
Position is full time and located in New York City, NY
Must work with sense of urgency and have the ability to effectively prioritize projects
Comfortable taking initiative, self-sufficient, and resourceful
Creative thinking and ability to generate out-of-the-box creative solutions
To be considered, please send resume, salary history and requirements to:
Tennis Channel Inc.
2850 Ocean Park Blvd., Suite 150
Santa Monica, CA 90405
Subject line must read: Manager, Ad Sales Marketing – New York
NO PHONE CALLS