Job Description for
Traffic Coordinator (Freelance)
|Job Description for Traffic Coordinator (Freelance)
Tennis Channel (www.tennischannel.com) is the only 24-hour, television-based multimedia destination dedicated to both the professional sport and tennis lifestyle. A hybrid of comprehensive sports, health, fitness, pop culture, entertainment, lifestyle and travel programming, the network is home to every aspect of the wide-ranging, worldwide tennis community. It also has the most concentrated single-sport coverage in television, with telecast rights to the US Open, Wimbledon, Roland Garros (French Open), Australian Open, Olympus US Open Series, ATP Masters Series, top-tier Sony Ericsson WTA Tour championship competitions, Davis Cup and Fed Cup by BNP Paribas, and Hyundai Hopman Cup. Tennis Channel is carried by nine of the top 10 MSOs, Verizon FiOS TV, and has a national footprint via DIRECTV and DISH Network.
Position: This position is responsible for placing TV commercials and promos on the Station’s daily logs and reports to the Senior Manager of Traffic. The ideal candidate is a highly proactive individual who is willing to take initiative.
Daily Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
• Schedules commercials, on-air interstitials, promotion spots, ID’s, bumpers, secondary events on the daily playlist for the channel.
• Liaises with Program Scheduling and coordinates with Production, Marketing and Network Operations to obtain all necessary information for accurate and timely promo scheduling
• Maintains efficient systems for traffic maintenance and fulfills requirements coming from various sources
• Maximizes inventory in multiple formats
• Ensures client satisfaction
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2 years Traffic experience preferred
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and work effectively under tight deadlines
• Problem-solving skills and ability to work through challenges methodically
• Ability to work independently as well as be a strong part of a team
• Project coordination experience a plus
To be considered, please send resume, salary history and requirements to:
Tennis Channel Inc.
2850 Ocean Park Blvd., Suite 150
Santa Monica, CA 90405
Subject line must read: Traffic Coordinator
The Tennis Channel offers a competitive benefits package including: medical,
dental, vision, and a 401k plan for all full time positions.
To Apply please click below to submit your resume. Be sure to include your
salary history for consideration.