Job Description (www.tennischannel.com) is the only 24-hour, television-based multimedia destination dedicated to both the professional sport and tennis lifestyle. A hybrid of comprehensive sports, health, fitness, pop culture, entertainment, lifestyle and travel programming, the network is home to every aspect of the wide-ranging, worldwide tennis community It also has the most concentrated single-sport coverage in television, with telecast rights to the US Open, Wimbledon, Roland Garros (French Open), Australian Open, Emirates Airline UD Open Series, ATP World Tour Masters 1000 events, top-tier WTA competitions, Davis Cup, Fed Cup by BNP Paribas, and Hyundai Hopman Cup. Tennis Channel is carried by nine of the top 10 video providers.
The Account Executive is responsible for negotiating and selling commercial inventory and various assets of the network. This position reports to the VP of Advertiser Sales and is based in New York City.
Daily Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
· Maintain existing and forge new relationships with agencies and clients to maximize revenue for the network
· Position and sell the network against the cable television marketplace
· Effectively position the network’s affluent audience to national advertisers
· Sell and orchestrate multi-level sponsorship packages with major advertisers
· BA degree required
· Minimum 5-7 years of advertising sales experience, preferably in the cable television arena
· Solid analytical and organizational qualities
· Excellent written and presentation skills
· Proven track record of follow-up and success in the selling of commercial advertising time
· Ability to be a consummate team player and a goal-oriented thinker
· Proficient in MS Office applications
To be considered, please send resume, salary history and requirements to: HR@tennischannel.com.
Subject line must read: Account Executive – Advertising Sales, NYC
Tennis Channel, Inc.
2850 Ocean Park Blvd., Suite 150
Santa Monica, CA 90405