Tennis Channel (www.tennischannel.com) is the only 24-hour, television-based multimedia destination dedicated to both the professional sport and tennis lifestyle. A hybrid of comprehensive sports, health, fitness, pop culture, entertainment, lifestyle and travel programming, the network is home to every aspect of the wide-ranging, worldwide tennis community. It also has the most concentrated single-sport coverage in television, with telecast rights to the US Open, Wimbledon, Roland Garros (French Open), Australian Open, Olympus US Open Series, ATP Masters Series, top-tier Sony Ericsson WTA Tour championship competitions, Davis Cup and Fed Cup by BNP Paribas, and Hyundai Hopman Cup. Tennis Channel is carried by nine of the top 10 MSOs, Verizon FiOS TV, and has a national footprint via DIRECTV and DISH Network.
Tennis Channel is seeking a candidate for a Network Engineer position who will be responsible for day-to-day administrative tasks within a collaborative environment. The appropriate candidate will have the knowledge and experience to hit the ground running in a fast-paced atmosphere with an emphasis on policy enforcement, security and timely resolution of issues.
Daily Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
o Assist internal and external clients with helpdesk issues and properly follow escalation list to resolve issues in a timely manner.
o Understands the issues involved with administering and maintaining corporate infrastructure, including network connectivity, Internet access, email, etc.
o Understands the issues involved in administering and maintaining corporate WAN.
• Internal Systems
o Assists in supporting corporate applications; internal corporate servers, user desktops, etc.
o Assists with basic troubleshooting, backup, and archiving.
o Helps install and improve computer software and network equipment.
• Account Administration
o Creates network and email accounts for new users.
o Sets up computers for new users and ensures delivery of equipment to users in different locations if necessary.
• Asset Management
o Assists with the inventory management of software licenses, software, hardware, and other IT supplies.
o Assists with the purchase of software, hardware and other IT supplies.
o Promotes responsible usage and care of corporate equipment.
• Minimum 3 years as a full-time network engineer
• BA degree in Computer Science or a related field, preferred
• Background in Windows 2008 and Active Directory administration
• Experience with Exchange Server 2007 or 2010
• Previous use of Blackberry Enterprise Server
• Highly Skilled with all Mac OSX operating systems including all desktop and server versions.
• Client/Staff interface skills
• CCNA, MCSE, or academic qualifications in IT preferred
• VMWare Vsphere knowledge and experience a plus
• Experience with MDM software such as AirWatch and its supported devices (Android, iOS)
• Willingness to work varied schedules, including nights and weekends
• Personal transportation for a multi-location/multi-office environment and occasional domestic and international travel, required
• Entertainment industry experience is a plus
To be considered, please send resume, salary history and requirements to:
Subject line must read: IT Network Engineer
Tennis Channel Inc.
2850 Ocean Park Blvd., Suite 150
Santa Monica, CA 90405